Junior Java Developer
İstanbul(Asya) / Türkiye
Deneyim: 1-2 Yıl
- Üniversitelerin ilgili mühendislik bölümlerinden mezun
- Minimum 1 yıl iş tecrübesine sahip
- Ofisten çalışmaya istekli
- OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code and SOLID ilkelerine hakim,
- Java8, Spring & Spring Boot, Hibernate, MSSQL, Hazelcast, RabbitMQ, ELK stack, REST API deneyimi olan
- Uygulama sunucusu (JBOSS, Tomcat, Kubernetes, IIS) konusunda deneyimli,
- Agile Software Development metodolojileri konusunda deneyim veya bilgi sahibi olan,
- Temel veri yapıları ve algoritma anlayışına hakim,
- Analitik, yaratıcı ve insan ilişkileri kuvvetli,
- Proaktif, meraklı ve yenilikçi.
- Teknik analiz ve data modellemesinin yapılması,
- İş akışları, analizleri ve kullanıcı arayüzleri tamamlanan çalışmaların geliştiriciye iletilmesi,
- Veri tabanı için gerekli triggerların yazılması ve gerektiğinde veri tabanındaki veri kontrollerinin yapılması,
Yazılım iyileştirme çalışmalarının yürütülmesi ve yeni teknolojilerin takip edilmesi.
Vakko, Turkey’s leading fashion house and luxury goods brand, started out as a small hat shop called Şen Şapka (Merry Hats). Founded by Vitali Hakko in 1934, Şen Şapka soon became the Vakko brand, producing scarves made of Turkish silk based on the latest fashions.
These scarves reflected the company’s decision to make only the very best for customers who demanded the very best. Inspired by the mood of development and innovation in the country at the time, Vakko recognized the need to expand beyond hats, scarves and printed fabrics and ventured into the ready-to-wear industry, where the company has been a sector leader ever since. As a fashion house, Vakko’s primary goal was to create collections that interpreted the latest fashions, while offering superior quality, exquisite craftsmanship and excellent service.
Consequently, as reflected in the Vakko motto, “Fashion is Vakko”. Today, Vakko specializes in high-fashion luxury goods through its numerous collections and stores: Vakko Scarves, Vakko Men and Vakko Women, Vakko Couture, V2K Designers, Vakko Wedding, Vakkorama concept stores, W Collection Menswear and Vakko Home. Vakko also brings its high quality to the gourmet food sector with Vakko Chocolate, Vakko Tea Atelier, Vakko Coffee Atelier, as well as the high-end patisserie concept Vakko Patisserie Petit Four , and French restaurant Vakko Bistrot.
Vakko Espace ensures that the Vakko quality can also be experienced at event organizations. Committed to supporting the future of the industry, Vakko has established two pioneering initiatives: the Vakko ESMOD Fashion Academy and the Vitali Hakko Creative Industries Library. The Vakko HQ Building in Istanbul and Vakko Fashion Center were designed by renowned New York architecture firm, Office REX. The Vakko Fashion Center was named “Best Workspace” by Wallpaper magazine.