TI Otomotiv San ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Kocaeli / Türkiye
Deneyim: 2-4 Yıl
Qualifications and Job Description
- University degree in engineering (preferably mechanical or mechatronics engineering )
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking)
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (Profinet, Profibus, TCP / IP, AS-I, Modbus, EtherCAT etc.)
- Capable of reading and analyzing schematic diagrams
- Experience with PLC / Automation algoritym
- Strong ability in CAD – Design & Review
- Minimum 2 years experience in conducting a project .
- To have knowledge of IATF 16949
- Team player and goal oriented
- Highly motivated
- Hands-on personality
- No restriction for travelling
- Preparing technical specification for machinery
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of assembly processes and equipment. Automated assembly and rundown cells, manual assembly workstations,
- Knowledge on Process/Machine time study
- To keep in touch with the supplier for the ordered machine or mold and to follow up and direct the supplier from design to manufacturing operation.
- Preparing layout plan.
- Preparing the process flow diagrams for the machines.
- Engaging in new project capex creation.
- Leading to process FMEA .
- To be part of process of new products.
TI Otomotiv San ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. Hakkında
TI Automotive is an UK based global company and the only global supplier of fully integrated fuel storage and delivery systems for automotive industry.
Fluid thinking™ shapes the mindset of TI Automotive. Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive for insight and focus to develop industry-changing, award-winning fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology.
With 20,000 employees at 130 locations in 28 countries, our strength lies in our ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry. In Turkey the fuel systems plant at Gebze, (GOSB) started its operation in April 2008.
TI Gebze tank and fuel systems plant is a high – automation production facility equipped with robots and automatic control systems.
We believe that the quality of human resources is the driving factor in success and we continue investing in our people to increase their abilities and competence.
Equal opportunity will be given to all applicants.