Robotic Process Automation Developer
İstanbul(Avr.) / Türkiye
Deneyim: 2-4 Yıl
Qualifications and Job Description
The person to be recruited within the scope of the position will work with the global side. Only CVs prepared in English will be considered.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Good command of written and spoken English ( B2 plus )
- Must have 3+ years of RPA development experience( UiPath is a must and Automation Anywhere is a plus )
- Worked as UiPath Developer for at least 2 years
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in .Net development ( C#, VB.NET)
- Scripting experience with tools like Python, Powershell etc.
- Experience in relational database structures ( MS-SQL , Oracle )
- Hands on RPA related services experience is a big plus (such as ABBYY OCR, Chatbots etc.)
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- Out-of-the-box thinker and interest for future technologies e.g.ChatGPT, Natural Language, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- UiPath Advanced RPA Developer Certificate (UiARD) is a plusResult oriented with analytical thinking capability
- Self-motivated, able to self-improve, keen on learning new and complex Technologies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to cooperate and have good communication with project team, business groups and customers
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements
- Designing process solutions, creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Configuring new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Mentoring junior colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with software vendors on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users.
Majorel Türkiye Hakkında
Majorel Türkiye Hakkında
We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety.