Senior Web Developer
XENON SMART TEKNOLOJİ VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
İstanbul(Avr.) / Türkiye
Deneyim: 4-6 Yıl
Xenon Smart is an R&D company delivering innovative solutions by developing IoT hardware and software solutions. We are looking for motivated teammates who will contribute to our expanding growth.
Office location is at European Side, Vadi İstanbul.
The fusion of sleek design with efficient functionality defines the essence of top-tier front-end development. If you're a maestro with any one of React, Angular, Vue, wielding it to craft intuitive, dynamic user interfaces, we invite you to be a part of our transformative journey at Xenon Smart.
At Xenon Smart, we are pioneering the future of IoT software solutions, and we're on a mission to lead the industry into the era of public cloud technology. To achieve this vision, we are assembling a team of experts who possess a deep understanding of our technical landscape and a relentless drive to learn and adapt.
As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing interactive web interfaces, web applications, application databases. Evaluate code to ensure that it is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers and devices. Optimize website performance, scalability, and server-side code and processes. May develop website infrastructure and integrate websites with other computer applications.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals who enjoy solving complex problems and aspire to make a meaningful impact on the IoT landscape. Join us, and let's shape the future of the industry together!
On the job, you would:
- Designing and developing user interfaces that reflect our commitment to both beauty and functionality.
- Collaborating closely with UX/UI designers and backend developers to ensure seamless and performant user experiences.
- Leading optimization efforts, ensuring rapid load times and responsiveness across devices and browsers.
- Design, build, or maintain web interface and web applications.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Reading and documenting work-related information.
- Listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions.
- Noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it.
- Measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it.
- Figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it.
- Make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information.
- Notice when problems happen.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- At least 2 years in a leadership role, making technical design decisions for web applications.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- English at technical level.