Jr. Data Analyst
İstanbul(Asya) / Türkiye
Deneyimsiz / Deneyimli
Founded in 2000, iLab is an online platform investing in early and growth stage businesses in Turkey. Throughout the years, iLab has invested in, acquired or built several online businesses in Turkey, whereby playing a critical role in Turkey’s digitization process.
We operate leading classifieds and marketplace businesses driven by outstanding management teams. We aim to build the largest online platform in Turkey with an array of consumer related businesses that fulfill essential needs of a person throughout their life.
Daily, millions of Turkish users enjoy the services and benefits of companies operated by iLab, including Kariyer.net, Steelorbis.com, Chemorbis.com, Arabam.com, Emlakjet.com, Sigortam.net, Hangikredi.com, Neredekal.com, Cimri.com, Endeksa. Portfolio companies reach in aggregate 48% of Turkish Internet Audience and employ over 2000 people.
SteelOrbis, the first, web based business to business e-marketplace, and industry specific content service for the iron and steel industry in Turkey, is seeking a dynamic and motivated candidate for its Data Department.
· A bachelor's degree in the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, in statistics or a related field, is required,
· Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must,
· Good knowledge of MS Office Applications is required,
· Good communication skills,
· Ready to work with a team to achieve specific targets,
· Analytic, strategic and creative minded,
· Follow local and global market developments in the iron and steel industry,
· Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns within complex data sets,
· To organize, analyze, upload into the system, and present data obtained from various sources periodically, including data on imports/exports, production/consumption, in the form of visualized reports.
What We Offer?
· Having the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and tools,
· Being part of a data and customer centric culture,
· Growing your career through frequent educational sessions and internal/external trainings,
· Benefiting from comprehensive preboarding and onboarding programs for a rapid adaptation to the organization and quick start to your role,
· Benefits such as lunch card, with or without remote working,
· Complementary private medical insurance and accident insurance
· No dress-code and we work hybrid.