Top Ruby Interview Questions
Ruby, a flexible programming language focused on efficiency and simplicity, is widely used to create web applications, e-commerce stores, and mobile applications. Ruby, which is also used by companies such as GitHub and Zendesk to code and design websites, is one of the most popular software languages. So, which questions do you think are most frequently asked in job interviews in this field?
Developments in the e-commerce sector have made Ruby the best programming language for all kinds of online stores, blogs, and platforms. Many websites are built in this framework and the demand for IT professionals proficient in this language is increasing. Ruby developers are increasingly sought after for their versatile development skills. The ability to implement both back-end and front-end development projects means that Ruby On Rails developers can describe themselves as full-stack programmers.
So, which questions can you face during the interview according to your seniority level? Here are some examples!
Basic level Ruby interview questions:
- How many types of variables are used in Ruby and what are they?
- What are the levels of access control for Ruby methods?
- How many different classes are used in Ruby?
- Can you explain the Active Record model?
- Why is Ruby known as a flexible programming language?
Intermediate Ruby interview questions:
- What is the difference between a Ruby class and a module?
- Can you explain the state expression in Ruby?
- What are the four Ruby variables?
- Can you explain the difference between Page, Action, Fragment, Low Level, and SQL caching types?
- How is Ruby different from Java?
Advanced Ruby interview questions:
- How many iterators are used in Ruby?
- How would you define cross-site request forgery, scripting, session hijacking, and session pinning attacks?
- What is Lambda Ruby?
- How does interpolation work in Ruby?
- Can you explain the difference between zero and false in Ruby?
Ruby on Rails Ruby interview questions:
- What is the Rails engine?
- Can you explain what object-relationship-model means in Rails?
- What are the positive aspects of Rails?
- When does Rails trigger an Ajax operation?
- What is Rails Migration?
You may encounter these questions in an interview about the Ruby programming language. It seems useful to prepare for the answers to these questions in order to move to the next stage of the interview more easily... What do you think?
Source: Next Idea Tech