Kocaeli / Türkiye
Deneyim: 4-6 Yıl
Qualifications job Description
As a System Engineer you are contributing to:
- Analyze, verify, complete and translate the user requirements specification into front end engineering design, Functional Design Specification (FDS) and system design documents ready for customer approval
- Make an optimum sequential execution as agreed in specifications and schedule
- Design and implementation of complex process control applications in system based on P&ID’s, Control Narratives and Instrument Databases. Discuss, test and finalize solutions together with customer’s engineers
- Co-ordinate and/or realize the configuration and assembly of the system, compliant with the detailed design and make ready for internal test.
- Support, lead and/or execute the internal test of a process control and emergency shutdown systems, perform FAT&SAT.
- Optimize and improve existing applications.
- Train technical personnel ( internal and client also on location)
- Reviewing the Project technical requirements, Specifications and Standards.
- Be available for 24/7 service for installed system at customer sites (including remote support and acting as resident engineer in case of required)
- Provide life cycle support for DCS and Safety Systems specifically on installations, modifications of software, upgrade, maintenance and repair
What you will bring to us :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electric & Electronic , process automation or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in the detailed project engineering, startup, commissioning, service of process control and emergency shutdown systems
- Experience in control system application software programming and hardware design
- Fluently in Turkish (preferably mother tongue) and English (speaking and writing skills)
- Customer focused, service minded, accurate and flexible
- Proactive attitude, team player
- Excellent communicator , self-starter and self-reliant
- Knowledge of and experience with software programs such as MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Autocad, Eplan
- Driving licence B required
- Completed military service for male
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Candidates will not be taken into consideration who do not speak fluent or mother tongue Turkish.
What we promise to offer:
- Freedom to do your job and autonomy is important to us.
- Exciting challenges within a mature organization that demands a high degree of individual responsibility and promotes initiatives .
- A healthy work-life balance through working from home possibilities.
- At Yokogawa we believe that our employees are crucial to our success. To help you maximize your potential, we offer an environment that actively encourages personal development and continuous learning (through internal and external trainings such as the leadership academy and sales academy, internal mobility, etc.)
About Yokogawa Turkey
Yokogawa Turkey Hakkında
Since 1915, Yokogawa has contributed to society by supplying industry with cutting edge products and services based on measurement, control, and information technologies. Today, Yokogawa is a leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial automation, process control, test & measurement, and engineering services
Our technology expertise and unyielding focus on the customer have made us a trusted partner worldwide. Yokogawa’s global network of 18 manufacturing facilities, 82 companies and over 650 sales and engineering offices spans 33 countries. With over US$4 billion in annual revenue, Yokogawa has secured more than 7000 patents and registrations, including the world’s first digital sensors for flow and pressure measurement.
Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, our products are also safe and durable. Yokogawa supplies smart technology made by smart professionals. Our customers span the oil and gas process industries, power generation, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries. We create value by enabling customers to be pioneers and innovators in their fields of business.
As a company, our goal is to contribute to society through broad-ranging activities in the areas of measurement, control and information. Individually, we aim to combine good citizenship with the courage to innovate.